Information regarding UIL Sports Physical Forms
1. If your child is going into Middle School or High School (7th - 12th grade) and is planning on participating in sports, cheer, drill team or band, they will need a sports physical form signed by their Doctor. Please keep in mind the following:
2. Before arriving at your appointment for the sports physical, your portion of the form must be filled out COMPLETELY.
3. When scheduling your well child appointment, please check with your school district to determine the earliest date allowed to be accepted for the next school year.
4. Check with your insurance as most only allow 1 Well Child Visit per year. If they have already had a Well visit there could be out of pocket charges for the visit.
5. If you have had a Well Child Visit and just need a form signed, you can Email, Fax or drop it off for the provider to sign. Please allow 24-48 hours to be completed. Please make sure that your portion of the form is filled out COMPLETELY or the form will not be signed.
Click to Download Form
Below are the earliest dates that the physical can be performed with the following school districts:
*McKinney ISD - After April 1st
*Frisco ISD - After May 1st
*Allen ISD - After May 1st
*Anna ISD - No Date Indicated
*Melissa ISD - No Date Indicated
*Prosper ISD - No Date Indicated
*Princeton ISD - No Date Indicated